- Research your program options
Find programs that interest you by checking out the Study section. We also strongly recommend that you attend an information session.
- Check the entry requirements
Each program has specific entry requirements that you need to fulfil, in order to be considered for entry into the program. More information is available in the Study section for each program.
- Submit your application and required documentation
You will be required to complete an online application form and provide some documentation. Please allow sufficient time to submit the requested documentation by post or in person before the application closing date.
- Complete an on-line application form
- Submit the required documentation to the relevant centre either by post or in person within 10 days after the online application submission and before the application closing date. Your application will not be processed until ALL documentation have been received by the Centre.
- The first stage of the application process is evidence based. You will receive an email from us when your application has been processed.
- Master of Applied Finance and Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance Applicants Only: Eligible applicants will be invited to undertake an interview, where you will have the opportunity to discuss your application and ask questions about the program.
Interested in FEE-HELP?
FEE‑HELP is an Australian Government loan scheme that assists eligible students pay all or part of their tuition fees. For more information on the scheme and lifetime limit, visit studyassist.gov.au.
Application for FEE-HELP is available online through the Macquarie University’s student management system (eStudent) and this is to be completed as part of the enrolment process after you have accepted your offer.
Who should apply
The Master of Applied Finance is for experienced professionals, whether currently in the finance industry or other professions wanting to transition to the finance sector (such as engineers, lawyers, or IT specialists).
The Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance is for experienced finance professionals seeking advanced skills and knowledge in a specialised area of finance.
Individuals who are working or studying in a non-finance field and are looking to transistion into a career in the finance industry should apply for admission to the Graduate Certificate in Finance.
Information sessions are designed to give an insight into our Programs. The sessions are held in CBD locations and are timed to fit around the working day.
How to Apply
How to certify documents
Frequently asked questions
Key admission dates