How to apply for the Graduate Certificate of Finance
Online application form
Before you commence the online application form, please have the required documents (refer to above) as PDF files for upload.
Term 3, 2018 (closing date 27 May 2018)
Online: Apply Now
Please note that in some instances, MAFC may seek to confirm the authenticity of evidence directly with the source.
- University transcript(s) from prior degrees
- Proof of Citizenship or Residency Status (ie.. passport)
Additional documentation (non-standard entry)
Additional documentation is required for applicants that do not have a Bachelor Degree (or higher) but have 5+ years (Full-time equivalent) professional work experience
For the list of additional documentation visit Recognised prior learning
- Log of Continuing Professional development activities over the last two years
- List of Industry Professional memberships where membership has been held for more than one year
- Proof of successful completion of Professional accreditation
English language requirement
Applicants who have not undertaken recognised studies taught in English (i.e. undergraduate degree) as required to demonstrate proficiency in English. Find out more about English Language Requirements.