How to apply for the Master of Applied Finance (Advanced)
The minimum entry requirements for the Master of Applied Finance (Advanced) are:
Please note that in some instances, MAFC may seek to confirm the authenticity of evidence directly with the source.
- Current Resume
- Personal Statement Form PDF, 606.52 KB (Download for completion – comprising 10 questions, with no more than 150 words for each response)
- Official academic transcript(s) from prior degrees (with conferral date)
- Proof of employment and verification of length of service
- Letter from employer OR
- A current payslip
- Proof of Citizenship or Residency Status (i.e. passport)
- Log of Continuing Professional development activities over the last two years
- List of Industry Professional memberships where membership has been held for more than one year
- Proof of successful completion of professional accreditation
English Language Requirement
Applicants who have not undertaken recognised studies taught in English (i.e. undergraduate degree) are required to demonstrate proficiency in English. Find out more about English Language Requirements.
Get to know our program:
- Register for an information session (recommended)
- Complete an online application form and submit required documentation
- The first stage of the application process is evidence based. You will receive an email from us when your application has been processed.
- Eligible applicants will be invited to undertake an interview, where you will have the opportunity to discuss your application and ask questions about the program.
Term 3, 2019 (June) (applications close 12 May 2019)
For: Term 3, 2019 (June), closes 12 May 2019
For: Term 1, 2020 (January), closes 17 November 2019
Further information for overseas students studying in Australia can be found on the International Students page.
- Most classes are held at our CBD location. Week night classes are held from 6.00pm-9.00pm, and weekend classes are held from 9.00am-5.00pm.
- View detailed timetable information.