- MAFC in the media, February 2017
MAFC's media mentions this February.
- Senior female bankers don't conform to stereotypes and are just as ready to take risks
30 January 2017
Associate Professor Elizabeth Sheedy from the Macquarie Applied Finance Centre contributed the article 'Senior female bankers don't conform to stereotypes and are just as ready to take risks' to The Conversation.
- Introducing our new Macquarie University City Campus!
Welcome to MUCC Macquarie University City Campus
The new facilities feature state of the art teaching spaces and study areas, where all MAFC units (core and elective) will be delivered from Term 1, 2017 including weekend classes.
Enjoy panoramic views from both levels and features a series of casual common spaces to meet, learn and study. Angel Place is a secured building in the heart of the finance district.
- Congratulations to our Chartered Financial Analyst® student scholarships winners
7 December 2016
MAFC announces the winners of the Chartered Financial Analyst® student scholarships for Macquarie University 2016 are Matthew Won, Anthony Poon, Joe Banh, Fadzli Rahman, Jingyi Cao, Qiuqi Wei, Yang Wang and Huiying Gong.
- Fin service workers no more unethical than other industries − study
1 December 2016
Associate Professor Elizabeth Sheedy from the Macquarie Applied Finance Centre provided comment to Corporate Risk & Insurance in ongoing coverage of her new study which has found that financial services workers are no more likely to behave unethically than those in other industries.
- When the workforce is the weakest link
21 November 2016
Dr Pat McConnell was featured in the Financial Times regarding corporate culture and the lessons to be learned from crises.