We highly value our alumni, and love hearing from you. Your success breeds our future.
If you would like to stay connected and hear about future MAFC events, need to update your contact details, or wish to submit a testimonial for our website, please email us.
As part of the Centre's commitment to its alumni we offer graduates of the MAppFin and GradDipAppFin the opportunity to attend elective units at a discounted price (on a non-award basis). You will recognise the importance of this in your on-going development particularly in the current economic climate. It may also count toward your CPD requirements. You can choose whether to complete the assessments. (Due to current taxation laws in China we are unable to offer this opportunity in Beijing.)
Graduates of the MAppFin who wish to undertake further study on an award basis can now enrol in our new Graduate Certificate of Applied Finance Post-MAppFin.
Please check our timetables for full detail of when and where our electives will run.
For further information and/or to register please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAFC would like to encourage our students and graduates to keep in contact with us and with each other. LinkedIn groups and Facebook pages, along with an alumni newsletter, Finance Professionals seminars, networking events and student/alumni focus groups are all helping to strengthen these networks.
- Upon graduating, join other alumni from around the world by transferring your membership to the Macquarie Applied Finance Centre and Master of Applied Finance Alumni Group.
- Follow the Macquarie Applied Finance Centre (MAFC) page.
- Please note that you requests for membership in to the Alumni group are validated with the University’s central database.
- Like the Macquarie Applied Finance Centre (MAFC) on Facebook to stay up to date with events and news from MAFC.
- This is an open group, so you are welcome to invite friends, family and colleagues to like this page too.
Alumni can search for peers from your study at the Macquarie Applied Finance Centre. Visit Alumni Connect to register or update your details.
There are currently no current student or alumni events scheduled at this time.
Head of Financial Institution Solutions, National Australia Bank
Master of Applied Finance, 2005
“I am still in contact with a lot of fellow MAppFin alumni, we get together often and bounce ideas off each other, there are a lot of people in the market who have done the program.”
Matt completed his MAppFin in 2005. Upon graduating he progressed his career to the senior position of Head of Group Capital Management, Group Treasury at National Australia Bank. Hear about his career and the insights he has gained along the way.