Welcome to the new Macquarie University City Campus!
Welcome to MUCC Macquarie University City Campus
The new facilities feature state of the art teaching spaces and study areas, where all MAFC units (core and elective) will be delivered from Term 1, 2017 including weekend classes.
Enjoy panoramic views from both levels and features a series of casual common spaces to meet, learn and study. Angel Place is a secured building in the heart of the finance district.
MUCC Contact Details
Address: Level 24, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (Angel Place)
Phone: +61 2 9234 1700
Office hours: 9.00am to 6.00pm
- For weekend lectures and after-hours access it is essential you arrive and depart on time. The building is locked of a weekend and from 6.30pm of a week day.
- If you leave the premises after hours and wish to return to lectures you will be advised of a return time frame where support personnel will be available to provide access.
- Access is to level 24 only (lifts are free running to level 24 from 8.00am – 9.00pm during the week.
- Check the digital signage or Reception for your room number.
- For security reasons you will need your MQ student ID card at ALL TIMES when on site.
- 24 hour concierge services and security.
- Press the intercom on the left hand side at the Pitt Street entrance and identify yourself to Angel Place security or concierge using your MQ ID card.
- Once identified, proceed to level 24.
- Upon arrival, ensure you sign the class-list in the lecture room (headcount in case of emergency).
- Security cameras are on both levels.
- Kitchen facilities are available on both levels for students to use with several areas for eating.
- Please keep all areas clean and report to Reception should supplies need replenishing.
- Food is not to be consumed in the lecture rooms.
- There are multiple soft learning spaces and syndicate rooms for private and group studying.
- MAFC library books can be borrowed by request through Reception.
- The city campus is a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) campus with multiple power and data outlets.
- WiFi is available throughout the premises using your OneID login.
- A printer is available on level 23.
- Close to bus, train and ferry transport with many nearby cafes, restaurants and food courts
- Closest café: Bar Cupola by the lifts area downstairs, which is open from 7:30am to 4:00pm.
- Closest car parking: Wilsons Parking next to Angel Place and there are many other parking stations nearby.
Photo: Macquarie University City Campus Reception, Level 24
More photos available on our Facebook page.
Visit http://www.mq.edu.au/about/about-the-university/faculties-and-departments/macquarie-city-campus for more information about the new campus.