Our education partnership means great benefits for you
Finsia and MAFC have partnered to give you a head start in finance. Attain the benefits of Finsia’s Professional Membership, whilst completing your graduate finance studies.
The finance sector’s peak bodies, the Financial Services Institute of Australasia (Finsia) and Macquarie University’s Applied Finance Centre (MAFC), have partnered to provide high quality graduate education to early-career finance professionals.
With Finsia’s membership covering all areas of the finance sector, and MAFC’s current students and 4,800 Alumni based in 43 countries, this partnership gives you the opportunity to grow your understanding of the global finance sector, to build your professional network through events and seminars, and to take your career to the next level.
University graduates enrolling in Macquarie Applied Finance Centre’s (MAFC) Graduate Certificate of Finance may now join Finsia as Affiliate Members (complimentary for one year), with access to tailored network and career development programs.
Current or future students of the Master of Applied Finance or Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance, are eligible for professional membership of Finsia as either an Associate or Senior Associate, depending upon your qualifications and industry experience. These memberships with myriad benefits including professional mentoring, are available at concessional rates with access to tailored networking and career development programs.
As a member of Finsia, the finance industry’s peak body, you’ll benefit from:
- Real-world exposure to the finance sector, current industry research, and key stakeholders whilst undertaking graduate finance studies at MAFC
- Unlimited access to Finsia’s daily news and features about the finance industry
- Subscription to JASSA, Finsia’s journal of applied finance
- 50% discount on Finsia’s events and access to a wide range of Finance Professionals’ Seminars at MAFC
- Access to industry networks, career development events, practitioner webinars, and Finsia’s career mentoring program
- Membership of MAFC’s LinkedIn group for current students, and
- Use of the Members’ Lounge in Sydney and Melbourne, and more.
Membership of Finsia complements MAFC’s Graduate Certificate of Finance, with employers recognising your commitment to the finance industry. Employers seek graduates with structured understanding of the finance sector’s integral role in the modern economy. The Graduate Certificate of Finance delivers this sought-after fundamental finance knowledge, quantitative, analytical and interpretative skills.
Finsia membership equips you with thought-leading insights, respected credentials, and an international network so you can meet the challenges of this sector’s evolving and often complex commercial and regulatory landscape.