How to apply for the Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance
The minimum entry requirements for the Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance are:
- Two years full-time equivalent relevant professional work experience; AND
All applicants for graduate coursework studies at Macquarie University are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English. For more information see English Language Requirements.
Please note that in some instances, MAFC may seek to confirm the authenticity of evidence directly with the source.
- Current Resume
- Personal Statement Form PDF, 86.86 KB (Download for completion – comprising 10 questions, with no more than 150 words for each response)
- University transcript(s) from prior degrees
- Proof of employment and verification of length of service
- Letter from employer OR
- A current payslip and a copy of any of either the letter of job offer or employment contract
- Proof of Citizenship or Residency Status (i.e. passport)
- Log of Continuing Professional development activities over the last two years
- List of Industry Professional memberships where membership has been held for more than one year
- Proof of successful completion of professional accreditation
English Language Requirement
Applicants who have not undertaken recognised studies taught in English (i.e. undergraduate degree) are required to demonstrate proficiency in English. Find out more about English Language Requirements.
Before you commence the online application form, please have the required documents (refer to above) as PDF files for upload.
- Term 2, 2017 (March), closed 19 February 2017
- Term 3, 2017 (June), opens 6 March and closes 14 May 2017
- Term 4, 2017 (September), closes 6 August 2017
- Part-time: Applications open two months prior to application closing date.
- Full-time: Applications open two months prior to application closing date.