For enquiries about the PhD Program, please contact Associate Professor Rob Trevor before submitting an application form.
- a full CV,
- copies of your academic transcripts, and
- address ALL the following points:
- Why do you want a PhD Degree? This Degree is intended as training for rigorous research.
- Why do you want to pursue a PhD with the Macquarie Applied Finance Centre?
- What research topics do you propose to work on? Are there specific questions that you wish to explore? Have you looked through any academic finance journals? Which ones? What are the main academic papers relevant to your research area?
- We generally require evidence of research capacity before offering a place in our PhD Program. Are there any papers or research projects that you could show us that would give us an indication of your research ability?