Infrastructure and Property (ECFS880)
This unit focuses on the principles, issues and documentation involved in structuring and arranging finance for property developments and infrastructure projects. It complements 'Project Finance' by focusing on the application of project financing principles and techniques to property developments and smaller infrastructure projects in non traditional areas - especially social infrastructure. It examines the structuring and arranging of capital for property developments and in tendering of certain classes of infrastructure projects. It also examines the latest developments in infrastructure delivery methods such as PPP's.
- Understand how to structure and arrange capital for property development and infrastructure projects, with a solid understanding of the key principles, issues and documentation.
- Understand how to undertake real estate development and infrastructure projects, with solid understanding of current market practices and procedures.
- Understand, apply and evaluate the application of project financing principles and techniques to property development and infrastructure projects (especially social infrastructure).
- Identify, evaluate and analyse the key risks in property development and infrastructure projects and the connection between those underlying risks and their components of return.
- Admission to Master of Applied Finance or Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance AND
- ECFS866 Corporate Finance
Infrastructure and Property - The link will provide a list of guides for this unit. If the desired term/location is not listed, please view the latest one available.