Infrastructure and Property (ECFS880)
This unit focuses on the principles, issues and documentation involved in structuring and arranging finance for property developments and infrastructure projects. It complements Project Finance (ECFS877) by focusing on the application of project financing principles and techniques to property developments and smaller infrastructure projects in non-traditional areas - especially social infrastructure. It examines the structuring and arranging of capital for property developments and in tendering of certain classes of infrastructure projects. It also examines the latest developments in infrastructure delivery methods such as PPPs.
- Understand how to structure and arrange capital for property development and infrastructure projects, with a solid understanding of the key principles, issues and documentation.
- Understand how to undertake real estate development and infrastructure projects, with a solid understanding of current market practices and procedures.
- Understand, apply and evaluate the application of project financing principles and techniques to property development and infrastructure projects (especially social infrastructure).
- Identify, evaluate and analyse the key risks in property development and infrastructure projects and the connection between those underlying risks and their components of return.
- Explain and evaluate the latest developments in public private partnerships and other infrastructure delivery methods, including the key risks and appropriateness of each.
- Property Development
- Property Finance
- Structuring a Property Finance Transaction
- Infrastructure Projects
- Public Private Partnerships
- Admission to Master of Applied Finance or Master of Applied Finance (Advanced) or Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and
- Corporate Finance (ECFS866)
- Infrastructure and Property - 2018. The link will provide a list of guides for this unit. If the desired term/location is not listed, please view the latest one available.